Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sit Down Comedian

Since visiting my family in Canada Caitlin has picked up the art of "telling jokes." The best part is that she laughs at the end of each one (we think she had to have picked that up from my dad, whose jokes are often so dry/bad--I mean sophisticated--that noone laughs unless he starts to...sorry dad!)! See if you can pick out the few she tells in the video. (She usually tells the jokes really quietly and then laughs loud at the end.)

Here are some other videos I've just uploaded as well.
(click on the title to watch)
Lounging on the 4th
On the Move
Virtual Pet Moshi

3 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Oh my goodness! That was so funny because Maida watched the video with me and totally understood what Caitlin was saying!!! She would listen and then laugh when Caitlin laughed!!!!

Cole said...

is it bad that I want to kidnap your kid sometimes? :P

Tina said...

oh man, das ist ja sooooo süüüüß! ich hätte gern tickets für die nächste Caitlin-show :-))